Skip to main content

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test.

The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other contents inside are a little black plastic clip to attach to the bluetooth so you can clip it to your shirt. The light indicator is blue when it connected to a device and flashes red and blue when it's not connected. It shows red when it's charging with a micro USB.

I charged the bluetooth using a micro USB charger I already have from my android phone and it was fully charged within 40 minutes, maybe less time than that. The package says that it takes 1.5 hours to fully charge but mines as I have told you, took me less then 40 minutes, so the charging time is truthful. After it was fully charged I used it to talk to my friend for about 3 hours and then I later talked to my sister for about 2 hours. This totaled about 5 hours of talk time and the bluetooth still worked, so I would say the 4-6 hours of talk time stated on the box is truthful.

As far as the standby time I'm not sure because I didn't really keep track of how many hours the bluetooth was still powered on without being used, since it would take about a week to just let it sit on my desk. Ok also just to add on, I was able to answer my phone with the bluetooth by saying "answer" into the headset. I find this very useful when I have my hands full so the voice prompt statement is truthful.

When I used the bluetooth I walked away from the phone that was in my room and went into the kitchen and it started to have static sounds. I'm not 100% sure how far it is in meters but the box it comes in states 10 meters, so I don't think this is 100% accurate. I was able to connect to two different mobile devices, one being an HTC One and the other an iPhone 6. In all, I think this bluetooth is a great buy because it stands up to its claims. If you need one I would definitely recommend this one to anyone I know or even don't know.

You don't have to purchase one but if you would like to then you can find it on amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V45K5YQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...