Skip to main content

Surviving (Book Review)

The book Surviving by Michelle Leigh is an amazing and exciting book. It's a novel with a strong foundation that's full with emotions. You see betrayal, love, fear, sacrifice, heartache and friendship.

It story starts with a scene that you would visualize from a movie. It begins with the two characters of the story Emma and Danny. The two are 8 year old twins living in what some may call hell with a violent, drunk of a father. It then goes on to let you know that after years of abuse the two are able to escape their father. But for how long?

The story then goes on to Emma being a young adult and starting a new life on her own in a marketing company. Her she meets the new found love of her life as some may see it. His name is Trace and he is the CEO of the marketing company she now works for. The two try to keep things from turning into an affair, since they work together. But who can determine fate; no one.

Emma and Trace turn into something serious. Now Emma feels like she's in heaven, and nothing could go wrong now that her life is wonderful. On the contrary, she is so wrong. Things take a turn when her wickedly evil father shows back up in her life. It seems like he has every intention on making her life a living hell once again. The question is, will she Trace keep her safe and rescue her from her father or will her father seek his revenge on his daughter, making her miserable and afraid once again and for all?

I would recommend this book to anyone who reads. I love the suspense at the end of the story leaving you wanting to know more. This is why they have the sequel which is Enduring. Check it out because I will and will be writing another review on it.

*I received this book for free in return for this honest review.

You can find it on amazon as an ebook at:

http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Michelle-Leigh ebook/dp/B00MPYRHK0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1433112532&sr=8-2&keywords=Surviving+michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...