Skip to main content

Stretch Marks No More

I know that I am not the only person who hates stretch marks. If you are also a person who hates stretch marks then you would want to consider a product I recently tried. The product is called Stretch Mark Cream. It's made by the company Jaylie's and manufactured by the Nail File Guru on amazon.

About the product:
The stretch mark cream was created to help prevent stretch marks. It is suppose to help reduce old stretch marks as well as new ones. The cream consists of many ingredients that are found to be beneficial to the skin. Some cocoa butter, shea butter, mango butter, organic olive oil, jojoba oil, rosehip oil, orange oil, grapefruit seed extract, pathenol, glycerin and cetylalcohol. These are most of the ingredients found in the cream just in case any of you are allergic to these.

How to use:
The stretch mark cream comes in a small squeeze bottle. The is a mixture of liquid and cream blended. It is white in color and you need only a medium sized amount of liquid when using it. As you apply it onto the area of choice needed, you must remember to rub it into the skin in a circular rotation. You should use it twice a day; once in the morning and once at night before bed.

How it worked for me:
I tried this product for about two weeks and I notice nothing new about my stretch marks, however I did notice my skin feeling a little bit softer than usual. I can't say for certain that it doesn't work because I used it for only a short period of time. When I used it, as I have said before, I noticed only the difference in the softness of my skin most likely because I used it everyday. It was softer and a little bit smoother as well.

I believe that it would prbably show some results if I were to use it for a longer period of time. If I decide to do so, I will provide an update so you will know if it worked any better.

*I have received and tried this product for free in return for this honest review.

You can find it on amazon at :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OC1ZL6G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...