Skip to main content

Make That Baby Food

When it comes our baby, we make every effort to keep them safe and healthy. We can start by using a product I recently received for free in return for this honest review. The product is called Silicone Baby Food Freezer Tray with Clip-On Lid. It is manufactured and sold by the company  Fun Squared. This company seems to make products for families all around the world.

The Silicone baby food tray is FDA approved. This is where anything you buy that may be unhealthy needs to be cleared at first. It is claimed to be free of BPA, toxins, phthalates, PVC and nitro samine. These substances are alledgedly suppose to be harmful to us and you should steer clear of buying anything that contains them. It comes in a lime green color and feels very flexible since it's made of silicone.

The tray is suppose to be bacteria resistant. It claims that you can use the silicone food freezer tray in the microwave, dishwasher, freezer and in the oven. If you use it in the oven only use it up to a 460 degrees. I don't know if that is true about using the oven but I wouldn't try it, but you can if you want. The trays have 9 2.5 oz filled slots to keep the puree of food in. Since the tray has a clip-on lid you won't have much spills, therefore no mess to clean up. When you make the puree it is recommend to fill it up to 1oz for lil babies.

I tried this product a few days ago and I must say I like it. It is small in size so it doesn't take up much room when you put it into the freezer after you have made some baby food. When you purchase this tray they send you a free recipe ebook so that you have some ideas of what to make for your baby. The recipes consist of breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner purees for your baby to eat. This is one of the benefits of buying this tray if you don't know what to make for your child. When you freeze the purees it is very easy to take it out when ready to use it.

I think this food tray makes a great gift to anyone who has a baby or is having one soon. I would recommend it because it makes feeding more convient. You should definitely try out some of the recipes they provide you with in the ebook.

Find it on amazon at:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte