Skip to main content

Slice Those Veggies in Half the Time




Ever get tired of having a potato peeler or cheese grater that takes forever to do its job; you don't have to wait forever anymore. I will be reviewing a product I received for free in return for this review. The product is called Firstpro Ultra Dual Julienne Peeler & Vegetable Peeler Stainless Steel. It is from the company LJM World Goup.

This has been like a gift from above when it comes to me peeling or grating any vegetables. I was able to peel my potatoes and other vegetables as well as fruit in less than 2 minutes at times. You can slice, grate and peel any vegetable and fruit with this professional peeler and it makes you fell like a chef. The peeler is made of top notch steel which is why you have quality when you buy this peeler.

It was something I needed badly because I hate peeling, slicing or grating any vegetables since it usually takes me forever. I was able to slice 9 potatoes and 6 apples in less than 20 minutes. This is amazing because I would normally take about 30 minutes trying to peel all those potatoes and apples. When you use this product it's like your gliding over the vegetables or fruit you are peeling, slicing or grating. It's so much easier and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I feel like a professional chef, chopping up things in the kitchen.

I love, love, love this product and would definitely recommend it to max. You should try out the Firstpro Julienne Vegetable Peeler you will love it.

Find it on amazon at:

http://www.amazon.com/Firstchefpro-Julienne-Peeler-Vegetable-Stainless/dp/B00N9YJLPO/ref=cm_cr-mr-title




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...