Skip to main content

Skin Serum To Make You Glow

Today I will reveiwing a product I received for free in return for this review. The product is Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C Serum by the company OZ Naturals. I will be listing the ingredients found in this product for purposes of safety. Some people may have allergies to some of the ingredients. Some of ingredients are organic aloe, witch hazel, botanical hyaluronic acid, kosher vegetable glycerin, MSM, hydroxyethyl cellulose, organic jojoba oil, wildcrafted green tea, vitamin C oil and Vitamin E.

I began using this product as directed.  I washed my face thoroughly with my facial cleanser. After I washed my face I pat it dry with a towel. After this I applied the serum since I don't use toner. When it dried I applied my aveeno daily moisturizer. I repeated this routine each day I used the serum.




During the 3.5 weeks I tried out this product I must say that I didn't see much difference in my skin. The only difference is that my face feels a little bit lighter. I didn't see a difference in the softness, blemishes or any other flaws I have on my face.  I can't say that this product doesn't work but for me it didn't do anything that I couldn't have gotten from a facial moisturizer. In all, I wouldn't recommend this product too highly but it may work for others because everyone has different skin.

If you would like to purchase it you can find it on amazon at:

http://www.amazon.com/OZ-Naturals-Hyaluronic-Satisfaction-GUARANTEED/dp/B00C7DYBX0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1428716684&sr=8-3&keywords=oz+naturals




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...