Skip to main content

2-in-1 Car Charger

Today I have a 2-in-1 car charger that is suitable or should I say compatible with most of IOS devices and Android devices it is manufactured by a company called Coosh. This company has many electronic accessories that fit the needs of any device you could need. I find the company to be truthful because they stand up to what they claim. Some of the products they sell are car chargers for cell phones, laptops and Macbooks. They also sell headphones, battery packs, wall chargers and even scales.The car charger holds a capacity of power in the level of 2.4 Amp. The charger comes in white and has a top piece that pulls up and twists so you can use the micro USB  (see picture below).

The first time I tried the car charger I used the micro USB connector to charge my HTC One M7 cell phone. This is an android device for anyone who doesn't know. So the phone was on 19% when I plugged it into the car charger port. After about 25 minutes or so I want to say it went to 87%. This is pretty impressive and fast in charging because the only charger I have yet to use that charged my phone to most of its power is the HTC charger that my phone came with. This I would say is definitely a plus because it charged it 68% in only 25 minutes.

The next time I used this charger I tried it using the lightning speed connector for my iPad mini 1. The iPad mini 1's power wasn't too low when I used it so I waited until the power was lowered to about 11%. I then plugged it into the car charger port on my way home from work. It takes about 35 to 40 minutes depending on traffic to reach home. When I reached home and the iPad mini was on 90%, so I think it works much more faster with the IOS devices.

In my opinion the 2-in-1 micro USB and lightning car charger is definitely a must if you drive and own an android and IOS device. It saves you the money of having to buy two different car chargers. It also saves you from having so much clutter in your car with all the wires all over the car. I would recommend this 2-in-1 car charger and if you want one you can purchase it at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00vxo7gw2



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte