Skip to main content

Slim That Stomach and Shape that Butt

Many people have been looking for a variety of ways to lose or shape that belly fat. We try all sorts of diets, waist trainers, waist trimmers, detox drinks, creams and even supplements. So I recently received this slim shaping serum for the abdomen and buttocks for free in return for this review. The product is called Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Shaping Serum. It is sold by a company called Eveline Cosmetics.

The thermo active serum has some ingredients contained in it that some may want to know about in case of any allergic reactions. Some of the ingredients are water, Ivy Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Kelp, Caffeine, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol and Limonene just to name some the few. Please make sure to look at the product ingredients before you purchase in order to keep safe. As well, those who have broken capillaries, vericose veins or sensitive skin it is recommended that you not use this product. Remember that you should always check with your doctor before you use any topical prodcts on your skin in case of any possible issues.

So let me tell you that for some reason I have gained about 27 pounds over the past 5 months, which is horrible. I weighed 183 when I tried this product out and I now weigh 178. I haven't lost the weight from using this product but it has helped me with shaping my body; let me just say this before you go run and buy it. The product is just for helping you shape your body, so don't go thinking you will lose your weight from using this product alone because you will be living in a fantasy.

When I used this product I was also working out to a great deal. I went to the gym 3 days a week for 3.5 hours of workout each time I went. I worked out each area of my body I feel I wanted to change, which were my arms, back, butt and especially my abdomen. When I reached home, I would immediately shower. After I dried off from showering, I would apply the serum on my abdomen, thighs, back and my buttocks.
This is how I got my results.

Now I will tell you how to appy the serum to your body. You begin by showering before you begin to do anything. After you have showered you begin to massage the serum onto your desired area. When you have massaged all the serum into your skin and it has been absorbed you are done. In about 10-15 minutes after you have done this, you will start to feel your skin getting a burning sensation. It's not unbearable just to let you know before you change your mind while reading this section. Keep in mind this is normal so don't worry about something being wrong. The burning sensation lasted about 30 minutes I want to say. After you have rubbed the serum onto your skin please make sure to wash your hands.

I have been using the product for about a little over 3 weeks and I must say that it does, to some extent work. I begin my routine of using this product by showering first. After I bathe I dry my skin and didn't moisturize with lotions of any such. The instructions say to massage the serum into your abdomen and buttocks, whichever place you want, if not both. You are to rub the serum in a circular motion when you are applying it, which I did.

When I used this product I was also working out to a great deal. I went to the gym 3 days week for a total of 3.5 hours of workout each time I went. I worked out each area of my body I feel I wanted to change which were my arms, back and especially my abdomen. When I reached home I would immediately shower. After I dried off from showering I would apply the serum on my abdomen, thighs and my buttocks.

 I have posted a picture of my stomach before I started using the serum and working out and a picture after I started working out and using the serum. You will see some difference in the shape of my stomach where the rolls on my side and back have gotten a little smaller and my stomach overall has gotten smaller. I seemed to have noticed that my skin looks somewhat lighter as well and my strech marks seem smaller too. (see pic below)

In overall, I have tried this product out and must say I believe this is a product you should be considering to buy if you are trying to have something to help you shape your body while you work on it. I recommend this product and plan on using after reviewing it because it has helped me shape my body along with the other work I put into losing the weight. So if you would like to try it for yourself you may fnd it on amazon which is where I recceived if from. The product can be found at :
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KJRWVYC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


After
 Before

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte