Skip to main content

Slim That Stomach and Shape that Butt

Many people have been looking for a variety of ways to lose or shape that belly fat. We try all sorts of diets, waist trainers, waist trimmers, detox drinks, creams and even supplements. So I recently received this slim shaping serum for the abdomen and buttocks for free in return for this review. The product is called Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Shaping Serum. It is sold by a company called Eveline Cosmetics.

The thermo active serum has some ingredients contained in it that some may want to know about in case of any allergic reactions. Some of the ingredients are water, Ivy Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Kelp, Caffeine, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol and Limonene just to name some the few. Please make sure to look at the product ingredients before you purchase in order to keep safe. As well, those who have broken capillaries, vericose veins or sensitive skin it is recommended that you not use this product. Remember that you should always check with your doctor before you use any topical prodcts on your skin in case of any possible issues.

So let me tell you that for some reason I have gained about 27 pounds over the past 5 months, which is horrible. I weighed 183 when I tried this product out and I now weigh 178. I haven't lost the weight from using this product but it has helped me with shaping my body; let me just say this before you go run and buy it. The product is just for helping you shape your body, so don't go thinking you will lose your weight from using this product alone because you will be living in a fantasy.

When I used this product I was also working out to a great deal. I went to the gym 3 days a week for 3.5 hours of workout each time I went. I worked out each area of my body I feel I wanted to change, which were my arms, back, butt and especially my abdomen. When I reached home, I would immediately shower. After I dried off from showering, I would apply the serum on my abdomen, thighs, back and my buttocks.
This is how I got my results.

Now I will tell you how to appy the serum to your body. You begin by showering before you begin to do anything. After you have showered you begin to massage the serum onto your desired area. When you have massaged all the serum into your skin and it has been absorbed you are done. In about 10-15 minutes after you have done this, you will start to feel your skin getting a burning sensation. It's not unbearable just to let you know before you change your mind while reading this section. Keep in mind this is normal so don't worry about something being wrong. The burning sensation lasted about 30 minutes I want to say. After you have rubbed the serum onto your skin please make sure to wash your hands.

I have been using the product for about a little over 3 weeks and I must say that it does, to some extent work. I begin my routine of using this product by showering first. After I bathe I dry my skin and didn't moisturize with lotions of any such. The instructions say to massage the serum into your abdomen and buttocks, whichever place you want, if not both. You are to rub the serum in a circular motion when you are applying it, which I did.

When I used this product I was also working out to a great deal. I went to the gym 3 days week for a total of 3.5 hours of workout each time I went. I worked out each area of my body I feel I wanted to change which were my arms, back and especially my abdomen. When I reached home I would immediately shower. After I dried off from showering I would apply the serum on my abdomen, thighs and my buttocks.

 I have posted a picture of my stomach before I started using the serum and working out and a picture after I started working out and using the serum. You will see some difference in the shape of my stomach where the rolls on my side and back have gotten a little smaller and my stomach overall has gotten smaller. I seemed to have noticed that my skin looks somewhat lighter as well and my strech marks seem smaller too. (see pic below)

In overall, I have tried this product out and must say I believe this is a product you should be considering to buy if you are trying to have something to help you shape your body while you work on it. I recommend this product and plan on using after reviewing it because it has helped me shape my body along with the other work I put into losing the weight. So if you would like to try it for yourself you may fnd it on amazon which is where I recceived if from. The product can be found at :
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KJRWVYC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


After
 Before

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...