Skip to main content

MacBook Car Charger


We have another electronic device which is a MacBook car charger by the company Coosh. If you haven't read any of my other blogs about this company and its products here is a little information for you. This company has many electronic accessories that fit the needs of any device you could need. I find the company to be truthful because they stand up to what they claim. 

Some of the products they sell are car chargers for cell phones, laptops and MacBooks. They also sell headphones, battery packs, wall chargers and even scales. The car charger comes in stylish white color. It's suppose to be compatible with the MacBook Pro 15'', 13'' with Retina display, MacBook Air 11'' and 13'' Mid 2012. It holds a power of 60W and has a input of 12V. This is kind of powerful for charging a MacBook. The The wires of the car charger run about 170 centimeters long.

I love this car charger and I have to say this is the only one I have come across for the MacBook. The price of the charger is very good as well. I tried the charger for the first time when the power of the MacBook was only on 37% and I plugged it into the car charger port on my way to my sisters house. I drove for about 40 minutes or so and when I reached her house it was fully charged. The other thing about this charger that I also like is that when the MacBook is when it's fully charged the orange indicator light turns off.

I would recommend this MacBook car charger to anyone who drives and owns a MacBook because it definitely comes in handy. If they do have other car chargers for the MacBook they might be pricier than this one. But if you would like to buy one you can purchase it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00vvz5g7a.

*I have received this product for free in return for this honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...