Skip to main content

Chew-Choos Sweet Pea Teething Necklace

Have you ever had a baby or watched one ? If you have then you must know that they love to put everything and anything into their mouths and want to bite on it. I know for almost everyone this can be both annoying and dangerous. Having any kind of jewelry with a baby around is very hard for the baby to try not to get a hold of it. So I found a product that was given to me for free in return for this honest review  that could and would solve this problem. The product is Chew-Choos Sweet Pea Teething Necklace created by a company called Baby Pinch Boutique. The best thing about the Chew-Choos Sweet Pea Teething Necklace is that it's like getting two things for the price of one. With this necklace it makes a perfect toy for your baby or any baby you have in your family/life. The necklace is made of silicone which is really smooth and rubbery in feeling so it would feel good.

The Chew-Choos Teething Necklace is a great product because like I have said before it's a two in one special when you buy it. The two things are a stylish fashion necklace and the other is a baby safe toy for your baby. I have the white necklace and I must say that the necklace does look good with my outfits. So again like I said, not only are you getting a toy for your baby to chew on but a stylish necklace too. Please do not give the baby the necklace alone because they can end up choking.The necklace is said to be made of silicone, which is safe for a baby to put into their mouths. But before you put the necklace into the baby mouth make sure you wash it off with some soap and water. The fact that it is safe is the most important concern for parents when it comes to items made for babies.


The necklace hangs long enough for a baby to reach if they were sitting on your lap. Also the silicone material feels really nice ans smooth against your skin when you wear it with an open neck shirt. It comes on a silk string with 8 beads attached too. It doesn't irritate my skin so that's a plus as well since I have sensitive skin. The Chew-Choos necklace is something I fell all mothers, aunts and even sisters should own if they have a baby. This necklace come so handy anytime I have either my niece, nephew, godchildren or baby cousins over my house.

In all, I would say the I would recommend this product for any family if you have a baby or if you have any babies in your immediate friends. So if you would like to buy this product you can find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TT3UJ50/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte