Skip to main content

Is it Unbreakable for iPhone

Today we will reviewing a screen protector for the iPhone 6. The screen protector is called Edge to Edge Tempered Glass Tech Shield by the company iGotTech. This glass screen protector is supposed to be shatterproof and ballistic glass.

The glass screen protector slides on evenly and easy over the iPhone 6. It makes it clear to see on my screen without much glare when the sunlight hits it. The glass screen protector claims to make your iPhone 6 unbreakable for your screen to be crack. This claim is not true 100%, because after dropping my phone the screen protector cracked and so did my regular screen.

I wouldn't recommend this product if your looking for a screeen protector that won't actually break, but if your looking for a screen protector to help keep it from cracking then you might want to check it out, I think the screen protector and my screen cracked because I had dropped it a few times before, so I can't say that the claim is 100% inaccurate but like I said before it's not true. If it were to be 100% true then it would have never cracked.

The thing about the company is that if your not 100% happy they are guranteed to give you your money back. So you should consider trying it out. If you would like to give it a try then you can find it on amazon at:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SVF4X9K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...