Skip to main content

IPhone Car Charger

Here is another electronic product by the company Coosh that I have told you about in a previous blog. If you haven't read it then here is a little quick bio. This company has many electronic accessories that fit the needs of any device you could need. I find the company to be truthful because they stand up to what they claim. Some of the products they sell are car chargers for cell phones, laptops and Macbooks. They also sell headphones, battery packs, wall chargers and even scales.

It's an iPhone car charger that is said to be compatible with the iPhone 6, 6 plus, 5S, 5C, 5, iPad air, iPad (4th gen.), iPad mini and mini with Retina display,iPod touch (5th Gen) and iPad nano (7th Gen).The car charger stops charging your device once it is fully charged. It holds a 12W of power at its max. It has a input of 12V-24V and output of 5V. It's 100 centimeters long in length. The car charger comes in white and has a nice little design to it. (See pic below).

The first time tried I put it on to charge while on my way to the mall, which is about a good 25 minutes away from my house. I tried it when my iPad mini 1 was on 27% of power. By the time I reached back home I had 93% of power on the iPad mini. This is a good amount of power to be charged only 25 minutes. I would recommend this product to anyone who has any of the IOS devices listed above. If you would like one then you can purchase one on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/b00vxow9ag.

*In return for this honest review of their product, I have received this product for free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...