Skip to main content

MySmile Teeth Whitening System

So I will be trying out the teeth whitening systems known as MySmile and letting you know my thoughts on it.

You start by brushing your teeth as you regularly would and rinse your mouth. Next you want to attach the mouth trays to the led light. Then connect the needles to the syringes. Use the syringes to apply the gel to the mouth trays, both bottom and top. Now place the mouth piece in to your mouth on to your teeth and wait for 10 minutes and then you remove. Simple right?

It is believed to be able to remove the stains from drinking coffee, tea, wine, smoking and even from certain foods. You can use it every other day which I believe is recommended. Everyone is different so you may see results really quick or you may take some time to see results. For me I started to see a little bit of results after 5 days of use every other day.

I like that you can use it until you have the results you want and then don't have to use again until you want a retouch on your teeth. Fo rme I am using the MySmile until I see my teeth sparking white then I'll stop. I will update you on my results over the next few weeks.  #MySmile

*If your teeth are becoming sensitive to them they recommend you use it less often.

You can find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079SNKQJX

Check out my mini unboxing here:




*I have received this product for free in exchange for honest and own opinion.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...