Skip to main content

Keep it Shadey

Keeping shade in your car is something we all want to do to keep cool in our car. When we have the sunshades we have coolness. Today I will be talking to you guys about a sun shade I received recently for free in return for this honest review. The item is called Premium Mesh Side Sunshade for Cars, Trucks and SUV's. It's manufactured by the company Starlitt. The mesh side sunshade is made of premium nylon mesh that is suppose to last for a couple of years.

When I received my mesh side sunshades, I put them on my right two side windows in my car where the sunlight is shining down into my car at. I put both on these side sunshades on the right because when I park my car in my driveway the sun beams down on that side only.

The side sunshades aren't too big in size, which is my only negative experience with this product. Although the area it covers isn't too big, it does keep the sun off of you. The actual size of the mesh side sunshades are 44 cm by 36 cm wide and long. The two are square in shape and you know that most windows are rectangular with a slant toward's the beginning of the window.

In my opinion I would probably recommend this product only because the area the sunshade covers does keep the sun heat off of you. I don't like that it is relatively small in size and doesn't cover all of the window. Overall, I think it's worth buying but I would probably buy four of them.

Find it online on amazon at:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WF5THCA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...