Skip to main content

The Bag that Carries All (Shieldon)

So today I want to take about a laptop book bag that I recently came across. The name of the bag is the Shieldon Laptop bag which I will have a link to at the bottom of this post. 

So we will get into the features of the bag and why it is an amazing bag. The first thing I want to talk about is that the bag can extend up to 38L and fit so much things inside of it. 

Second is the bag can not only be used as a book bag but also as a suitcase with a handle on the side. With the side handle you can also attach it to a luggage carrier when you are going on trips.

Third feature that I like is that the main compartment has 3 layers where you can store many different items and has a small pocket for wet items such a small wet umbrella that won't wet your items inside. 

Fourth feature is the material which is Oxford cloth that keeps the bag overall from getting wet with thick zippers on side that have a cover over them to keep dry as well. 

Fifth feature is that it holds a laptop up to 17 inches and a tablet up to 12.9 inches in size. 

Last feature I like is the hidden pocket in the back of the bag where you can hide your wallet or passport or any important documents. 

The bag is definitely worth the money and is very useful for those in college, high school and even those who use if for work. It is great for keeping all of your things organized and not having to look for

Find it on amazon at: https://www.amazon.com/SHIELDON-Adjustable-Expandable-Anti-Theft-Multipurpose/dp/B0812Z1MZQ/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A1XM1DTLQ94S9L&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1594287975&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1





*I have received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my honest opinion of it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...