Skip to main content

Fused Up with It

Detox waters are becoming the new health challenge nowadays. They are easy to do and all you do is insert fruit or vegetables into your water and drink away. Fill it up as much as you want or as little as you want. It is suppose to help with cleaning out toxins in the body. I have given the opportunity to try out a infused water bottle for free in return for an honest and unbiased review.

The product is the Aqua Fusion Durable Fruit Infuser Water Bottle made by the company Aqua Fusio and sold by the company JMA Brothers LLC. The water bottle is 27 ounces. The bottle comes in 6 colors which are black, red, blue, green, pink and purple. All you need to do is use the snap lid and sealed interior to keep it from leaking. You can add fruits, vegetables, herbs in the insulated compartment inside the bottle. The water bottle is very easy clean. It is free of BPA. Using this water bottle with any fruit or vegetables will help with being healthier in many ways. Some of the ways according to the company are listed below.

Health Benefits:
Weight Loss                                            Reduce Wrinkles
Reduce Muscle Fatigue                        More Energy
Increase Vitamin Intake                      Enhance Joint Strength
Less toxins                                              Decrease Risk of Heart Disease

Alright so my first experience with this water bottle was with using lemons and mint leaves. I sliced up half of a lemon and put in 5 mint leaves. I couldn't fit much lemon slices inside the bottle because the tube used inside isn't that big but I still got a few slices inside. On other occasions I used strawberries and lemons and cucumbers and limes on a different time. Each time I used it I was able to put a good amount of sliced fruits and vegetables inside the tube. I like the bottle much and use it often along with another bottle I have. I notice that I feel more cleaner inside if you know what I'm talking about if you drink detox waters. I have been drinking the detox water in the infused water bottle for some time now and it has helped me. By the way I chose the black bottle. When I put the bottle upside down none of the water spilled out.

I would recommend it on the fact that I haven't had any issues with it and it is not costly being only 12.99. I wish the tube in the bottle could be bigger and hold more fruits and vegetables.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011PXCWBA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...