Skip to main content

Fused Up with It

Detox waters are becoming the new health challenge nowadays. They are easy to do and all you do is insert fruit or vegetables into your water and drink away. Fill it up as much as you want or as little as you want. It is suppose to help with cleaning out toxins in the body. I have given the opportunity to try out a infused water bottle for free in return for an honest and unbiased review.

The product is the Aqua Fusion Durable Fruit Infuser Water Bottle made by the company Aqua Fusio and sold by the company JMA Brothers LLC. The water bottle is 27 ounces. The bottle comes in 6 colors which are black, red, blue, green, pink and purple. All you need to do is use the snap lid and sealed interior to keep it from leaking. You can add fruits, vegetables, herbs in the insulated compartment inside the bottle. The water bottle is very easy clean. It is free of BPA. Using this water bottle with any fruit or vegetables will help with being healthier in many ways. Some of the ways according to the company are listed below.

Health Benefits:
Weight Loss                                            Reduce Wrinkles
Reduce Muscle Fatigue                        More Energy
Increase Vitamin Intake                      Enhance Joint Strength
Less toxins                                              Decrease Risk of Heart Disease

Alright so my first experience with this water bottle was with using lemons and mint leaves. I sliced up half of a lemon and put in 5 mint leaves. I couldn't fit much lemon slices inside the bottle because the tube used inside isn't that big but I still got a few slices inside. On other occasions I used strawberries and lemons and cucumbers and limes on a different time. Each time I used it I was able to put a good amount of sliced fruits and vegetables inside the tube. I like the bottle much and use it often along with another bottle I have. I notice that I feel more cleaner inside if you know what I'm talking about if you drink detox waters. I have been drinking the detox water in the infused water bottle for some time now and it has helped me. By the way I chose the black bottle. When I put the bottle upside down none of the water spilled out.

I would recommend it on the fact that I haven't had any issues with it and it is not costly being only 12.99. I wish the tube in the bottle could be bigger and hold more fruits and vegetables.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011PXCWBA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte