Skip to main content

Light it Up

Many of us have closets that are very dark and often have to turn on the light to see inside our closet at night and even sometimes during the day. Somtimes we can't even see inside the closet with the room light on. This is a problem because we can't pick out our clothes and put things in the right place inside the closet. I was able to try out a touch light for free in exchange for an hoinest and unbiased review. All words are my own and I will begin the review now.

The product is OxyLED T-01 DIY Stick on Anywhere 4 LED Touch Tap Push Light made by the company OxyLED and sold by the company Hisgadget Inc.The dimensions of the light is 6.89'' in length and 1.77'' in width. It is touch operated and uses 3 AAA batteries for it to work. It has 4 lights in total when the light is working. The inner tube light can rotate 180 degrees to give you light in each directions and see all around the area. The touch light is portable and can be taken and moved in part of your house or wherever you want to place it. It can be detached on the back with 3 sticky pads that attach to almost any surface.

To turn it on all you have to do is tap the 2 metal pins on the light that are in the front. When you need to turn it off all you have to do is the same thing which is tap the 2 metal pins again. I applied this light to the top of my closet so I won't have to turn on my light to get some clothes out. I like that it can be move back and forth to see more where there are dark areas. It is so easy to install the touch light. To install all you have to do is remove the plastic cover from the adhesive tape and stick it to the surface of your choice. If you don't want to use the adhesive tape then you can use the screws it comes with. I prefer the tape because it won't leave any holes in my walls like when you have screws for hanging things up. I like that this touch light can be used in any place you like such as closets, hallways, kitchen cabinets and even in you car if you like. The touch light is very light in weight so if you wanted to take it with you and use it while at work you could also. I like using it in my closet and I even took it down and used it in my bathroom and kitchen under the sink where it tends to be dark. The adhesive tape is really strong and holds steady and sturdy.

I would recommend this touch light because it is very useful for thise dark places in your home. It saves you money by not having you turn on the light so long and so much. I love that it only costs $7.99 which is super low to the point where you can buy many of them for different parts of your house. The only thing is that it uses AAA batteries so you might have to keep changing batteries depending on how much you turn on the light. I love it and so might you.

Find it on amazon at:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GD8OKY0?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...