Skip to main content

Slim Quick on Not ?

I will be reviewing SlimQuick Mixed Berry Drink Mix made by the company SlimQuick. It comes in a box with 26 packets. The mix is suppose to help with burning fat, calories and carbs. This drink mix is intended for women to use mainly. The company also has a supplement pill that is for men, it's called Slimquick Pure for Men. This drink mix has calcium, vitamin D, green tea and antioxidants.

So I have been drinking it for about a few weeks now and it has done good in my favor. All you have to do is mix the powder packet with 16 ounces of water. I just used a water bottle because it's easier than taking the time to measure 16 ounces of water in a measuring cup. Plus at times we are not always home for measuring things so it's easier on the go. All you do is shake it up when you pour the powder mix into the water bottle. According to the instructions on the box you are suppose to take 2 packets the first day, 3 the second day and 4 from the third day and on until the packets are finished.

I weighed myself before I started this little challege of mine using SlimQuick and I weighed in at 186 pounds which is super heavy for me. Along with drinking this once a day I ate healthier and and exercised daily at home and at the gym. I spent about two hours a day exercising and ate small portions of food when I did eat. After the entire box was used I weighed myself the next day. The weight was 179. I'm so happy and pleased that this has helped me. Some people may say that this is nothing really, but the fact that I lost any weight is a accomplishment for me. So as you can see I would say this SlimQuick is most likely working. But don't forget that you can't just lose weight with this drink mix, you have to work out your body and eat right.  

Find more about it at: http://www.MySLIMQUICK.com


*This is a sponsored post, I received the product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...