Skip to main content

LG G4 Folded Case

Many of us tend to buy a new phone but forget to get a case to cover and protect it. Buying a case for your new phone is essential even if your a person who doesn't really mess up or drop their phone because accidents happen everyday. I recently bought the new LG G4 android phone and shortly after I was given the opportunity to try out a case for it for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All words will be my own and I will tell you exactly what I think about it.

The product is the LG G4 Dual Use Flip DU Leather Fold Case made by the company Dealspank. The case not only holds the phone but other things as well such as credit cards, business cards or even cash. It has a cherry blossom design on the cover. The case allows access to all buttons and controls without removing the case. The case will only cost you $6.25.

I tried out the case on my phone and it fits the phone kind of good. I say kind of good but it basically fits it. There is only a little bit of the bottom hanging out. It can only hold two cards of any such and possibly a small amount of money in the flap side where there are slots. The slots just look like someone sliced two lines and made slots in it. But two cards do fit and are able to be removed from it easily. I had my school ID and a debit card in the case when I tried it out. I dropped the phone while it was in the case an surprisingly it didn't fall out. I'm not sure if this is because it was carpet or not so I can't say yours won't fall out.

The case itself doesn't look horrible but it doesn't look like the image you see when you want to purchase the case. You will get a case that looks really different. It has a similar concept of cherry blossom trees but it looks a lot different from the portrayed image when you look at your purchase online. Overall I like the case and it does what it says it will which is cover your phone and give you slots for cards.

In recommending this case, I would have to say I would if you are looking for a folding case that allows you to hold two cards or maybe three but if you are looking to do that and have a great design I would have to say then I wouldn't consider buying this one.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013AL38D6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...