Skip to main content

Carry it like a Kid

We often take our kids on trips with us during the summer such as to the beach and other places but y they also go on trips in school and often need a lunch bag to carry all their food and snacks inside. Sometimes we buy just some simple bag but our kids need a bag worth having where you can keep their cold items cold and their hot items good and hot. I have been given the opportunity to try out a insulated lunch bag for my brother while on his way to his first school trip. I received the lunch bag for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

The product is the Kids Size Insulated Lunch Bag with Adjustable Shoulder Strap made by the company Big Easy Brands and sold by the Sacko. The bag comes in 4 colors being red, black, yellow and blue. The bag has 2 zippers to open and close it, 2 side mesh pockets to hold drinks or any such and a shoulder strap to carry when your hands are full. It's made of polyester and has PEVA lining inside. The dimensions of this bag is 7.25''x 10''x 7''. The lunch bag can be a great use for camping, work, beach, or even for school.

I think this lunch bag is great because it is insulated, keeping all your food great and fresh. The first time I went to use this bag I gave it to my little brother to use for his trip. I packed a bunch of fruits, juice, water and sandwich's in his bag for his trip. To be more specific I packed a banana, sandwich, water, and two Capri sun juices. I packed it at 7 o'clock in the morning and when he ate his lunch on the trip it was about 1 o'clock in the afternoon. He told me his juices and water were still cold like it just had come out of the fridge. I find this amazing for the juice and water still to be cold after so many hours. The bag has much storage even though it's a small bag for a child. Having this lunch bag for a child is beneficial and definitely a necessity.

I would recommend this lunch bag for anyone who has a child who carry's lunch to school. It's great for those who take their children on trips and carry food with them. The insulated bag can be bought on amazon for a small price which is inexpensive costing you only $15.83. The price is worth it because this bag is awesome and helps you keep any food or drinks cold or warm. Plus you can take it anywhere you want and use it anytime you like. It is small so it doesn't take up much space.

If you would like to buy one for your own child or even a sibling then you can find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RKK5IQE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...