Skip to main content

Shea, Shea, Shea

Hair products today are have very poplular brands and many seem to contain one ingredient; Shea butter. Although many of them may have shea butter they don't all work the same. Some work better than others. But I have heard that Shea Butter and many other butters are best used when it's in it's raw form. I have been given the chance to try out some raw shea butter for free in return for an honest and unbiased review.

The product is USDA Organic Shea Butter made by the company Nami Naturals. It is made of organic raw shea butter and is USDA certified. The raw shea butter is said to come from wild Karite tress in West Africa, Ghana. It is chemical free and is 100% natural and pure. The shea butter can be used for both hair and skin. It contains a SPF of 6 and can be used for variety of skin problems such as eczema, wrinkles, blemishes, burns, rashes, dry skin, stretch marks, skin allergies, dry scalp and much more.

When you use it you just melt a small amount in your hand and smooth it on to your hair or skin. At times you won't have to melt it and you can just use it straight from the jar such as if your putting it into your hair and your hair is already wet. I have used it by melting it and not melting it as well and it comes to great use either way you use it. Although it doesn't have the greatest smell in the world the scent is not bad like some other shea butters I have used. After using it I have more moisture in my hair and my skin is starting to be less dry and hopefully won't be dry anymore again. When you use it you don't need so much, just a two fingers scoop and you shuld have enough unless you have long hair that is very thick then you might need more than that. I have been using it on my hair more than my skin so today I will try to start using it on my skin. The reason for using it on my skin initially is because I was using another product on my thigh and didn't want the wrong results.

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for healtheir skin and hair.

Find it on amazon at:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010RH5GGI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte