Skip to main content

Cellulite No More

Many people, mainly women, go through trial and error when it comes to finding the right regimen to rid of that unwanted cellulite you have on your body. I know I hate when I have cellulite because it makes me feel like I'm disgusting. I have been through many things to fix this issue of mines and it hasn't worked, at least not until possibly now. I was given the opportunity to try out this product I will be reviewing for free in exchange for  an honest and unbiased review.

The product is Cel-Lab Cellulite Slimming Cream made and sold by the company Cel-Lab. It comes in a 6.7 oz jar that is clear in color and the cream is pink in color. The cellulite cream is claimed to be made of 100% natural Neroli Extract. It is suppose to make your look firmer and reduce the appearance of cellulite. The cream is easy and quick to apply and the lotion is very light when using it.  You can use this cream in any place on your body such as arms, legs, stomach and even your back. The company gives you a money back guarantee.

I like how this Slim Cellulite Cream isn't really sticky like I expected it to be. It smells good and doesn't smell like any medicinal creams. I can say it worked on my thighs not completely but I did notice that the cream did reduce so of my cellulite in my thighs. As far as that it's the only thing that had a difference when I used it. When I first used it I rubbed it into my thighs and stomach because that's where you see the most cellulite. The thighs are way more worse than the stomach and was hoping it would rid of it all unfortunately it didn't but it did lessen it as I have said. I had rubbed a good amount of the ream in a circular motion into my thighs as much as I could until the cream was dried into my thighs. I used it twice a day each time after I showered because I didn't want anything to keep me from the bet results and that's another reason why I didn't apply any lotion or any such substances onto my skin the entire days I used the cream which was every other day. I recommend it because I noticed a difference in my thighs so to me maybe over time it will work best.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NLCU8GU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte