Skip to main content

Get Rid of That Fungal Problem

Many of us have often dealt with the problem of athlete's foot or even body odor. Sometimes these problems make our lives more hectic and difficult to go through with our daily routines or at even at work. Whether you have either one of those issues or another that may have to do with fungus or another bacteria we have a possible solution to your issue. I was able to try the product out for free in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

The product is the Anti-Fungal Soap with Tea Oil and Neem Oil. It is made and manufactured by the company Oleavine. It is made with all organic and natural ingredients which have no preservatives, thickeners, detergents, petroleum, silicone, synthetic fragrances or dyes according to the company. The soap is suppose to wash away and defend against fungus and bacteria. The soap also helps with soothing itchy, scratchy, dry and inflammed skin for people who have trouble with their skin.
Let me just say that you might want to look at the ingredients because it has a variety of oils and such that you may allergic to.

Helps treats the following issues:
* Body Odor                            *Acne
* Athlete's Foot                       *Nail fungus
* Ringworm                             *Yeast
* Jock Itch                                 *Toenail Fungus

I noticed that the soap lathers up a great amount with only a little bit squeezed on my loafer. I first tried it as a foot soak. I filled up my foot spa mini tub with hot water and then squeezed some soap into the foot tub. I turned it on and started it's jets and mixed the water and soap. I only squeezed a little bit of the soap into the water and it became all bubbly. It made bubbles and was really soapy all over my feet. My feet was kind of softer when I took my feet out of the water. I had my feet in the water for about 20 minutes or so.  When I took them out and dried them off they seem smoother too. It helped with my feet from itching and my feet didn't itch for about  four days after.

I have also tried to use it as a regualr soap for when I showered and it worked pretty good. I don't have body odor or anything but I like the way the soap felt against my skin. It was moist after the shower and I felt softer a littl bit after two uses in two days in a row. I like the smell of the soap seeing that it is a therapeutic soap and doesn't smell like medicine. Ir smells minty. I prefer to use it for my feet regularly. It helps me with my dead skin on my feet also so when I go to the nail salon to get my toes done I bring the soap with me.

I like that this soap isn't too expensive costing only $16.75. This is great for those who are on a budget. This is a great soap for those who play sport or exercise a lot because they are the main ones who get athlete's foot and other fingal infections. I would recommend this soap because I feel like if you have any issues with your skin or any bacterial infections of any such this could probably help over some time and long use. I don't think that the soap will work right away the first time you use it.  It's a good thing that you have a 90 day money back gurantee with the purchase of this soap.

If you would like to purchase this soap you can find it on amazon at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010FHRA4G?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte