Skip to main content

Get Rid of That Fungal Problem

Many of us have often dealt with the problem of athlete's foot or even body odor. Sometimes these problems make our lives more hectic and difficult to go through with our daily routines or at even at work. Whether you have either one of those issues or another that may have to do with fungus or another bacteria we have a possible solution to your issue. I was able to try the product out for free in exchange for a honest and unbiased review.

The product is the Anti-Fungal Soap with Tea Oil and Neem Oil. It is made and manufactured by the company Oleavine. It is made with all organic and natural ingredients which have no preservatives, thickeners, detergents, petroleum, silicone, synthetic fragrances or dyes according to the company. The soap is suppose to wash away and defend against fungus and bacteria. The soap also helps with soothing itchy, scratchy, dry and inflammed skin for people who have trouble with their skin.
Let me just say that you might want to look at the ingredients because it has a variety of oils and such that you may allergic to.

Helps treats the following issues:
* Body Odor                            *Acne
* Athlete's Foot                       *Nail fungus
* Ringworm                             *Yeast
* Jock Itch                                 *Toenail Fungus

I noticed that the soap lathers up a great amount with only a little bit squeezed on my loafer. I first tried it as a foot soak. I filled up my foot spa mini tub with hot water and then squeezed some soap into the foot tub. I turned it on and started it's jets and mixed the water and soap. I only squeezed a little bit of the soap into the water and it became all bubbly. It made bubbles and was really soapy all over my feet. My feet was kind of softer when I took my feet out of the water. I had my feet in the water for about 20 minutes or so.  When I took them out and dried them off they seem smoother too. It helped with my feet from itching and my feet didn't itch for about  four days after.

I have also tried to use it as a regualr soap for when I showered and it worked pretty good. I don't have body odor or anything but I like the way the soap felt against my skin. It was moist after the shower and I felt softer a littl bit after two uses in two days in a row. I like the smell of the soap seeing that it is a therapeutic soap and doesn't smell like medicine. Ir smells minty. I prefer to use it for my feet regularly. It helps me with my dead skin on my feet also so when I go to the nail salon to get my toes done I bring the soap with me.

I like that this soap isn't too expensive costing only $16.75. This is great for those who are on a budget. This is a great soap for those who play sport or exercise a lot because they are the main ones who get athlete's foot and other fingal infections. I would recommend this soap because I feel like if you have any issues with your skin or any bacterial infections of any such this could probably help over some time and long use. I don't think that the soap will work right away the first time you use it.  It's a good thing that you have a 90 day money back gurantee with the purchase of this soap.

If you would like to purchase this soap you can find it on amazon at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010FHRA4G?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...