Skip to main content

Dry Your Hair with Luxury

Many of us wash our hair weekly and some wash more than once a week. If you have a lot of  hair or long hair then you know that it may take quites some time for your to dry. This can be a issue for those of us that are in a rush and need our hair dry before we go. Some of us also have a hair towel while others only have our regular body towels to dry with. Either way you have to get that hair dry before you leave your house or before you go to bed. I was recently given the oppoptunity to try out a luxury hair towel for free in return for an honest and unbiased review.

The product is the Luxe Beauty Essentials Plush Microfiber Hair Towel made by the company Luxe Beauty Beauty. The product is sold by the company Healthy Life Essentials. The towel is 19x39 inches in length and width. It is made with double sided brushed terry that allows it to be super absorbent as well as soft. If you use this towel to dry your hair it is suppose to dry faster than when you use a regular towel; giving you more time to style your hair.

The towel is white in color and I believe this is only color it comes in. I used the towel right after I wash my hair with my extension braids in my hair. These braids made me have a lot more hair in my head. Usually my towel is soaked and my pillow will be damp or wet. When I used this luxury hair towel I had a dry pillow even though the hair towel was wet a lot with my hair. The towel is a good size too where it should fit around your head. The towel was able to wrap nd tie around my head even with the braids in my hair. I like that it fit my head with the braids and my hair was mostly dry by the morning time.

I recommend this hair towel because it dried my hair much more than the regular towel I have in my house. It also kept my pillow from getting wet. The price of the luxury towel was only $17.47 when I ordered it.

Find it on amazon at:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...