Skip to main content

Bikini Time

You know it's summer time guys and you know what that means for ladies. Bikini Time !! Many of us women go to the extreme for finding the perfect swim wear to wear for the beach or pool. I was given a bikini for free in return for an honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

The product is Esfeel 2015 Women One Piece Cutout Design Sexy Swimsuit Swimwear Bikini Back that is sold by the company Esfeel. The bikini comes in two sizes which are medium and large. It has extra padding in the breast area where they can be removed also if you don't want any padding. The back is fully covered leaving not much of your skin out. When you need to wash the bikini you need to hand wash it only so that you don't mess up the material. By the way the material is made up of 82% polyester and 18% spandex. It is made of highly elastic polyamide fabric which makes it feel good and breathable for your skin. If you need to get a replacement they will give you one.

I tried on the bikini today since I'm going to the beach. The bikini is black with the sides cut out. Since I had recently lost some weight I'm hoping that it fits. I tried it on and thank goodness it fits. I will show you a picture of the bikini on me. I love it , love it, love it. I think the bikini is a good one because it covers most of my body which I don't like to reveal too much since I'm trying to lose the weight I gained during the horrible winter and being sick for almost a month over and over due to bad asthma but anyway back to the review. The material on the bikini is soft and feels smooth against my skin. This is a big deal for me because I have sensitive skin and I like to be comfortable when I go out anywhere. Since it's a one piece bikini all you have to do is slide it on from the top. It comes with a strap to tie aroud the neck and if you don't want to wear it you don't have to and it can come off.

I would definitely recommend this bikini if someone was lookingto buy one for this summer. It allows you to be sexy and cover enough and look good. The material is good and it stretches and feel nice against your skin. The bikini is only $22.99 which is cheap even with the material being good quality.

Find it on amazon at : http://www.amazon.com/Esfeel-Cutout-Design-Swimsuit-Swimwear/dp/B00YC4D0N4/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1437802682&sr=8-12&keywords=Esfeel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...