Skip to main content

Wireless Bluetooth with Built in Mic

Everyone nowadays have a Bluetooth because they are either working and can't be on the phone, running/jogging, working out at the gym or simply driving their car. We all need a Bluetooth to be able to be hands free. I was able to get one for free in exchange for this honest and unbiased review. I will try it out and let you know what I think.

The product is the Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Microphone & Voice Guidance. The product is made by the company Symaxio. The color of the Bluetooth is lime green and black. It is small and light in weight. It is said to have noise-cancelling. The Bluetooth is wireless and sweat proof. It may reach a range of 30 feet allowing you to hear from some distance while away from your phone. A control volume, power off button and track selection is built in on the Bluetooth. When listening to music you hear it well with high bass. When you are getting a call on the Bluetooth you hear no echo and you feel it vibrate and it lets you know who is calling by telling you the number. The minimum talk time is said to be 5 hours with a standby time of 168 hours. You can play music for up to 6 hours according to the company. It is suppose to have long battery life. When you purchase this Bluetooth you have changeable earbuds to fit the size of your ear. The Bluetooth is compatible with both Android and Apple devices.

The Bluetooth is lime green and black in color. It only comes in this color as far as I know. Alright now I have charged it fully which didn't take too long. It took about 1 hour almost to fully charge which isn't too bad because I used my Samsung phone USB charger. When I tried it out talking on the phone I could hear some noise in the background which loud at times and not loud at other times so I wouldn't say that it fully blocks out all noises fully but it does make some noise in the background very low almost inaudible. I was able to move a good distance before I started to hear static in the back. The control button on my right side ear is cool as ever because I can control the volume and the track I want to hear. The power button is on the same side as well. The volume is pretty loud when it is fully turned up. Another thing is that it vibrates when you have a call and makes the sound of the ringtone and text tone when you get a email or text. I like that it makes the tone sounds because I won't miss anything important. The Bluetooth was able to last at least 4 hours straight with talking and listening to music on my phone, so I think it could last for the 5 hours it claims to last. The price of the Bluetooth was $27.95 when I had ordered but it but as I told you I have received this one for free.

I recommend this bluetooth because it does most of the things it claims to do and it runs the way it is suppose to run. I think the price is good and the plus if you have any issues they give you a full refund if you want one instead of a exchange.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XJNZT9W?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte