Skip to main content

Grow That Hair Girl!!!!! (Or Boy)

Many of us have issues with growing our hair, having thin hair or even having hair loss. This is a big issue for some since your may be a great big deal for you especially if your a female. We know our hair being healthy is a priority. We often try many different hair products or supplements to help with growth. But recently I was given the opportunity to try out some hair supplements to aid in my hair growth for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

The product is called Hair Essentials and it is made and manufactured by the company Flawless Botanics. The product is a bottle of hair vitamins that help your hair and nails grow for anyone who has issues with their hair whether it be thinnning hair or even hair loss. For your hair it is suppose to maximize it's thickness, fullness, strength and shine. For it to work it does many jobs with some being scalp circulation support which allows healthy growth all around the head, optimum hormonal balance support, and natural hair color support according to the company. It has amino acids that help in the growth of the hair and nails on your body. When you buy these supplement pills you get a 1 year money back warranty.

I tried out the pills and took them until I was finished but I was a little confused in the beginning because on amazon it says one thing and on the bottle it says another thing about how many pills to consume per day. On one it says 3 a day and the other it says 2 a day. But I decided to take two a day. I took one in the morning and one in the night. I drank a lot of water because I hear it keeps from having skin issues. I consumed 8 oz of water and on most days more than that, when I took a pill. After I finished the bottle I noticed about 1 inch of hair growth which I was surprised. I didn't have much skin reactions to the pills like some people had said they experienced.

I would recommend the pills because it has worked to some extent for me. I beleieve it may have worked bbecause I cut my hair right befor eI started taking them and I had chnagedmy hair routine a well so this might have caused the hair growth over the month and few days that I took the pills.


Find it on amazon at:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...