Skip to main content

Block it Out

I hate having a hot car especially in the summer. Getting into a car that is steaming hot can make your day start off on the wrong foot and mess up your entire day. I don't want to be in a rush and get into a car that's hot and get burned from my leather seats or dashboard. I recently got the opportunity to try out this windshield that is suppose to block out the sunlight.

The product is the Front and Side Sun Shade Set made and sold by the company Starlitt. It is a removable sunshade for your windshield and as 2 cling side window covers. The side window clings are used as an alternative to tinting your windows. The side clings are measured at 42 cm by 38 cm and the front window shades are measured at 150 cm by 70 cm. The front windshield shade can be folded.

I put into my Acura and my Nissan sedan car. I haven't used the side clings because I would have to cut them and I haven't done so. I gave them to my boyfriend to use in his tractor trailer truck and he said they fit good without him having to really cut them at all. So in other words it was til useful. He said they give him a little shade while he's driving but they don't block out everything in total. He did say they are similar to the tints on his car. I love that now I have an extra sunshade to use in my other cars. All the pieces are being used and fit well as they are suppose to fit and do it's job.

I recommend this sunshade because it fits in both of my cars. I also like how it doesn't cost too much only costing $23 which is a reasonable price. My biggest concern was it not fitting because although some say they are big they aren't and keep sunlight still coming into the car making it like a sauna. I love that this can be used in both of my cars and not just one. It is the size it says it is in the description.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmd1647f2613d1290aaddc5a88a73138c7

You can buy one on amazon if you like at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01182M7OU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...