Skip to main content

Train that Waist

Waist training has been the new trend in trying to lose weight and shaping ones body. It has become an addition to exercising along with clean eating. It isn't easy waist training because it takes a lot of work losing weight in the first place.

The product is the Colombian Waist Trainer/Cincher made by the company Ska Studio and sold by the company Dunamis Merchants LLC. It is made of soft latex, Lycra and cotton and comes in the color black. It has 2 flexible boning rods in the front and in the back of the cincher /waist trainer. The waist trainer is suppose to help with reducing you waist size and shaping your body. You can use it at the gym, home or while running/walking.

I have tried this waist trainer and I must say that it holds me tighter than the sports waist trainer. I feel like it helps my posture ad helps me keep my stomach from getting any bigger than it already it. The waist trainer is suppose to help with shaping your waist and getting it to the size you want it to be. I have gotten the extra large size to wear because I have the sports trainer in the same size. I also chose that size because you are suppose to buy your waist trainer one size up from your bra size or your shirt size. I usually wear a size large shirt and size 38 D bra so this fits me very well holding all of me in. The waist trainer is suppose to fit you very tight and hugging almost. If you can just put it on without any help or struggling you have the wrong size and need a size smaller. While I was trying out my new waist trainer I have been working out and eating much healthier. I work out everyday at home and a few days at the gym. Most of my workouts consist of abdominal workouts. After working out, eating clean and wearing my waist trainer everyday for at least 6 hours a day, I have been able to lose 1 pound a week.

I recommend this waist trainer because my stomach has shrunken and my waist is getting smaller as well. I feel like the price is reasonable and fairly cheaper than most places costing only 49.99.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm12a1c7a9af03383e33cc2d427565a2f8

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YJDVDDM?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_18








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...