Skip to main content

Night Night Time

Many of us have trouble getting sleep on planes, buses and even on trains at times. We have this prolem due to being uncomfortable. I know I have had this problem if I am riding on a long trip. You may even have this problem in a car. But now I think I may have found a solution to our issue. I was given an opportunity to try out a product to help with this issue. I have received the product for a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

The product is the Eye Mask for Travel Head & Neck Support made by the company Sleep Easy.  The eye mask comes in 4 different colors which are blue, red, gray and yellow. When you are ready to use it you can just thow it in the washer and wash it. It can be used on a plane, train, coach bus or even a car. It has adjustable straps for the headrest for all types, shapes and surfaces. It has non-slip material so everything stays in place. This eye mask is suppose to help aide you in reducing snoring due to the fact that your head will always be upright, giving you passage through your airway for breathing. It comes with a case for carrying and keeping it clean.

So I am trying on the eye mask and I had a little bit of a issue as to how to wear it and put it on in the car. After reading the instructions I figured it out finally. I had to loosen it up to put it on the frst time. Let me just tell you that I wore it going to Pennsylvania from New York which is about an hour ride. Now after wearing it for about 2 hours or so I would have to say at first it was weird and uncomfortable but about 30  miuntes in and wearing it I gotta say I liked it. It kept my head very still and I noticed that my neck didn't hurt like it usually would when I take long road trips with my boyfriend. On our long trips we once a month, I usually have a stiff neck or a sore neck. The material it is made with is so soft and nice plus the adjustable part is very thick and won't break.

I would recommedn it to anywho travels much or takes long road trips. This is priced at a really good deal only costing you $28.75. I feel this is awesome because you hang it into your headrest so you don't need to worry about losing it or misplacing it.

Find it on amazon at:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P9XGQ88?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...