Skip to main content

Fruit Infused Water Bottle

We have always been trying to be healthy and live a healhty lifestyle. Having the right foods in your body as well as the right liquid could help you aide with living and having a healthy lifestyle. I have been given the opportunity to try out a bottle used for water with fruit infused in it. I have been given it for free in exchange for an honest review. All words are my own.

The product is the Fruit Infusion Water Bottle made by the company Trim Evolution. The bottle comes in 4 colors which are red, black, purple and blue. The bottle is very light weight and has a handle for carrying. It has no BPA which makes it safe. It's made up of non toxic Titan plastic. The bottle is shatter and leak proof keeping all messes away even when you freeze it or boil it. It can hold 24 fluid ounces.

So I have tried the water bottle and used lemon, like I usually do and put it inside the section where you place the fruit. It is small but can hold about 6 slices of lemon in it if you slice it relatively thin. It can hold a good amount of water in it also. I drink it at room temperature which is what you are suppose to do. So don't add any ice or your kind of wasting your time trying to detox with this detox water. I have been usng it for time now for when I go to work and sometime while taking a walk arund the track outside at th park near my house. It comes very handy when you are thirsty. Drinking fruit infused water is not the sweetest drink in the world. In fact it is usualy a bitter taste or bland kind of taste when you drink it but it is bearable to drink. I actually like the taste, I don't know if you do though. It has helped me aide in losing weight too.

I would recommend this water bottle because it holds a good amount of water and a few fruits slices. You can purchase it for only $7.99 so it is very affordable. When you purchase the bottle you will also get an email with 20 recipes to try out in the water bottle. It consists of many different fruit infusions used with the bottle. You are guranteed your money back if you are not satisfied with your fruit infused water bottle.

Find it online on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WDPJR6S?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...