Skip to main content

Tea Time

Many detox teas claim to help you lose weight by getting rid of the bad toxins in our body. I have seen many of them to be truthful in helping aide in weight loss while others don't seem to do much at all. I have been able to try out a 14 day detox tea for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review of it.

The product is the 14 Day Detox Tea made by the company Hint Wellness. It is claimed to be made of only natural ingredients. It is suppose to help with the removal of toxins or excreting them. It is also claimed to help with digestion and bloating.

I experienced my first time using this detox tea by consuming a cup of it right before I went to bed. This was my choice of taking it right before bed. You have the option of taking it right before you go to sleep or taking it after dinner which is what the instructions are for this tea. So for two weeks straight I have been drinking 1 cup of this tea right before I sleep. I know many detox teas tend to send you to the bathroom which is the fastest but the not safest way to lose weight. Each time I drink some detox tea I make sure I am dieting well by eating clean, sleeping well, exercising and consuming lots of water too. These are the only ways to have a healthy body and for the teas to actually work to it's full advantage. By just drinking the tea you might lose some weight but i'm sure it won't be what you intended on losing. This detox tea has a funny smell to it than other teas I've tried. I don't hate the smell but I don't like it much either but thank goodness it doesn't effect the taste of the tea. It has a smell of citrus since many of the ingredients are fruit peelings and other such things.

I would recommend it because it seems to be working since I was able to lose some weight while drinking it. It is used as a fast way to help boost your weight loss. It's worth trying.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PABW71E?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00

Check out my video review here at:  https://youtu.be/kggYJGbIJXw



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...