Skip to main content

Don't Ever Lose Your Keys

Let me start by saying I know that many people have lost their keys at some point in here life. Many times we often misplace our house or car keys and hate looking for them all over the place. We tend to lose some time and end being late for whatever we have going on such as a date, work or even a doctor appointment. So I might have come across a solution to this problem and it's a product too. I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

The product KeyTrac Key Finder made by the company KJAAW. The key finder is very lightweight and small. There are four colors which are red, green, white and black. It is easy to place around the ring of your keys. It is bluetooth compatible with many phones such as iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, iPad mini, iPad 2 & 4, and Android 4.3 versions and up. You can connect 8 trackeys with this one device. According to the company you can even take selfies using it. You will need to download the iTracing App.

I have used it for a few days and have actually liked it. The only thing I don't like is that the alarm on the key finder isn't too loud when you are using it for locating your keys. I tried it out by having my mother hide my car keys in the house somewhere without me knowing. When I used the app to trace or alarm the Key Finder.  So I had my mother hide my keys and my phone starts going off since it's now out of range but this doesn't keep it from working officially. As I walked around the house trying to locvate the keys the alarm on my phone stops going off and I can now press the alert button in the app downloaded. When I press the alert button you can hear the alarm going off on the tracker and I found it in my closet. I didn't try using the Key Finder to takle any selfies so i'm not sure if that actually works. You can go a little good distance from the key finder whic I believe was 25 meters or so, but I'm not a expert in measuring distance so I can't say this is wrong or right. This is not a gps tracker let me just remind you.

I recommend it because it actually works as it claims to do. I like that it makes an alarm go off when you are far from the keys you have it attached. It came in handy for when I lost my keys.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014IJ4G80


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...