Skip to main content

Quickest Charger Ever

Many of us often need a charger to take with us when we are on the go because we don't want to take what we call the "good charger" outside the house in case it gets messed up. Well I have been given the opportunity to have received a charger for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

The product is the Quick Charge Travel Wall Rapid Charger 2.0 18W made by the company LeFun Smart. The charger has a luggage style design. The charger is small and light weight. It comes with a USB cable that reaches 3.3 feet. The power held inside the charger has an input of 100-240 volt AC with an output of 5v, 9V, and 12V, which allows for your device to charge 75% faster.  The charger is compatible with a variety of mobile phones and tablets such as Sony, Motorola, Samsung, HTC, Google Nexus and even ASUS.

My experience with this charger was a good one. I have to say that this charger charges my LG phone in a good amount of time. I started charging the phone when it was on  23% and in less than 30 minutes my phone was charged fully. This is remarkable to me because usually only the charger the phone comes with charges it that quick or even at times, it doesn't even charge this quick. I have never had another charger that can charge this fast before, so this kind of shocked me when I heard my phone beep letting me know it was on 100%.

On the contrary though, when I charged my Samsung Galaxy Note tablet it took about an hour and a half to charge it fully. This isn't bad at all because most of the time it takes about an hour to charge fully with the Samsung charger. I love the way this charger looks in design and I find it very convenient for me to take whenever I leave the house. The charger works very well even if you don't use the USB cable it came with, so don't think you need to use the one it came with only.

I recommend this charger because it does charge my phone very fast plus when you buy this product you receive a full 18 month warranty. It only costs you $19.99 so that should give you another to buy one because most good chargers that actually work fast usually cost more which is why I was a little skeptical about this working so well as it clams.  This company has awesome products and I plan to purchase with them in the future.

Find it on a amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014RJ6BAC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...