Skip to main content

Is There A Baby On The Way ?

Ever felt like you sick to your stomach evryday in the morning, afternoon and the night? Maybe you were wondering if you were pregnant or not. Many women have this thought in their head when they feel sick too often and maybe even missed their period. Well I was able to try out a pregnancy test and ovulation test from a company for free in exchange for an honest review and unbiased review.

The product is called Pregnancy Tests and Ovulation Strips by the company Hearty Wellness. It comes in a pack of 5 tests when you buy it. The stick are pre long in length when you use it which allows for reaching far into the toilet or a cup when you are urinating on it, Allowing you to not have urine on your hands. At best, it claims to be 99% accurate at most times when used correctly. When you use the preganacy stick you will have your result within 1 to 3 minutes. If you are near your menstrual cycle you may have early detection from the pregnancy test for up to 5 days before.

I tried this pregnancy test and their ovulation test a few days ago. It was easy to use and buying it is much cheaper than going to the pharmacy or your local store to buy one of those pregnancy test that cost you about $10 or more, just for only one test stick. Like a few other companies that sell pregnancy tests you obviously get more for your money. So when I tried it I followed the instructions and urined on the stick and then waited for a few minutes for the test to be complete. When I waited for a few minutes I looked at the test and saw that it said I was not pregnant, which I expected it say. So I would say the tests are accurate to the most effective it can be. Also it came with 5 tests and 1 ovulation strip.

I would recommend this product because to my knowledge it works so far and like I said before you get more for your money's worth. The test were easy to use and allowed you to know days ahead. It seemed to work accurately when I took the test. So if you want to try it out you can buy one on amazon.

If you would like to buy this product you can find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YEFXMCK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...