Skip to main content

Best Photos of ME, ME, ME

Like most people, I love to take a selfie from time to time, but the only thing is that if there's not enough light then my selfie don't look great. Taking a selfie in the dark or in kind of a dim area is useless and you might as well not take a selfie or attempt to take one. Having enough light to take your selfies is crucial for awesome pictures. Recently I have received a product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

The product is the Selfie Front Flash Case for iPhone 6 made and sold by the company Rebelite. This case is protected from damaged by having 2 layers covering the phone. It has 3 levels of brightness to take the best pictures possible. With the case on your phone you still have access to the buttons and ports on your iPhone that you would be able to reach if the case wasn't on. When you buy this case it comes with a 1 year warranty.

Let me start by saying that this selfie flash case for the iPhone 6 is one of the greatest products I received for taking selfies. To install it all you have to do is connect your iPhone 6 to the selfie flash case which is super easy because it snaps right in to the phone and fits perfectly. It was already charged and I don't think it needs charging, it might take some sort of battery. It was ready when I turned it on the first time. When I first took my selfie I tried it out without the selfie flash case and I will show you how the picture came out at the end of the review. I then took another selfie in the same spot but this time I used the selfie flash case. Each time I took a selfie I used a selfie stick so you can see the best pictures I took.  The selfie flash case was very easy to set up and use with my iPhone 6 and it fit into the selfie stick just fine with the case attached to the phone.

I recommend this selfie flash case to anyone who loves taking selfies and want better pictures. It connects with your iPhone 6 easily and fits into most selfie sticks they have out right now. Plus it's cost is only $13.95.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZG5NLD2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00

Without Flash Case
 With Flash Case
 Without Flash Case 
 With Flash Case

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...