Skip to main content

I'm Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot !

Ever had times where you feel like you might be getting sick while your at work or school. Having a thermometer on hand can be very handy. You can know whether you need to take a trip to the hospital, your local clinic or just take a day and get some rest. It is essential when you have a baby because you might need to check if you baby is having a fever so ou could take them to the hospital.

The product is the Digital Thermometer & Temperature Sensor for Fever Measurementions made by the company Generation Guard. The thermometer is made to be safe and comfortable so that it's safe by having a flexible tip. When you use the thermometer you can get your accurate reading in 15 seconds when it's done with oral. It can be read in Fahrenheit and Celsius, whichever is best for you.  The digital thermometer is FDA approved so you know it's safe.

I tried out the thermometer a few days ago when I was feeling a little under the weather and having chills. So I used it to make sure I didn't have a fever and know whether I was getting the flu or not. I was hoping I wasn't. I put the thermometer under my tongue and in less then what seemed like half a minute I had my reading. My temperature came up to 98.7 degrees, which is normal body temperature so I found out I wasn't sick. Plus I went to the doctor to make sure because you should never self diagnose based on a thermometer reading.

In all I would recommend this digital thermometer because it gave me an accurate temperature reading. It's safe to use and is small so you can bring it with you anywhere.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm76dbfb70bc7f07932585401638f1bb0e

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y2CJWKQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...