Skip to main content

Hold Those Knees

Ever have trouble with your knees when you walking, working out or even just standing around? If you do then you might want to consider buying something for you to have support. I recently came across and received a product that might be the solution to this ever aching pain of muscle and joints. I received it for free in return for this honest and unbiased review.

The product is called the Premium Knee Support Sleeve. It's made and sold by the company Tayere Therapeutics and is found on amazon. The Knee Sleeves are made to help with muscle stiffness and sore joints. They are made for both women and men, made only in one size. The sleeves are made with anti-bacterial characteristics and has moisture to help with the protection of your skin on your knees and to make the sleesves comfortable. The sleeves are really long, and breathable, so when you wear them the fabric is soft and durable.

I have had problems with my knees for over a year. It's going to be almost two years since I've been having this issue. I received these knee sleeves and tried them out when I went to the gym. They are super easy to put on. All you have to do is slide them up each leg, from your feet and pull it up to your knees. Once it's on your knees they stay comfortably while you walk, run or even climb. When you wear them they feel good and comfortable making you feel like your your wearing leggings if your a female. This was good for me because when I go to the gym I like to be comfortable.  I also go to therapy a few days a week and when I showed the therapy aides they said it was a good idea to wear those along with me working out my legs and knees. I loved these knee sleeves because they help my knees hurt a lot less when I was working out or standing for a long period of time.  

In my opinion, I would definitely want to say I recommend the Knee Sleeve. It helped me with the pain in my knees when I worked out at the gym and when I went to therapy it was recommended for me to keep using. Having these haved helped me feel more comfort and less pain, hopefully it will do the same or more for you.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00W4VNOOM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...