Skip to main content

Take a Selfie Baby

Time to take a Selfie, Selfie, Selfie!!! We have a selfie stick to review today that I have received  for a discount in exchange for a honest and unbiased review. The product is called the Selfie Stick made by the company PhotoKing. You are able to buy this selfie stick on amazon for a fairly good price. In the end you will find the link to purchase it at.

I will give you a little information about the selfie stick. The selfie stick reaches very far from you expanding up to a total of 3.5 feet. When you hold it is really light in weight. Having this selfie stick allows you to shoot photos from angles all around you and even from high above you. This is definitely good if you need to take a picture above a crowd if you reach yourself.  It's measuremnets are 12.2 inches in length, 4.3 inches in width and 1.18 inches in height. This selfie stick can be used with most of the smart phones you use today such as the many Androids they have nowadays and the iPhones. When it is charged it is suppose to be able to work on standby with a total of 100 hours. So far I have left it on standby for about two days and it' still working.

My first time using it was a little tricky. I say this because I wasn't a hundred percent sure on how to set it up since I didn't use the instructions. I know I should have read them. I finally figured it out and it wasn't actually hard either and I didn't even have to read the instructions. All you have to do is turn on the bluetooth button on the bottom of the handle. Then make sure your bluetooth on your phone is turned on and cnnected or paired with the selfie bluetooth. Once you see that they are paired you are ready to use it. To use it you must then open your camera on your smart phone or iphone. Once it's open then your ready to start taking your selfies. When you are all posed and ready then just press the button under the handle. The one I had was kind of stuck or something and I couldn't use it in the beginning but then I pushed on it hard and then the button released itself and I was able to take a selfie after that.

I would recommend this Selfie Stick but you might want to be aware that I had a little issue of the stuck button with mines that I was able to resolve by myself without contacting the company. But overall it's a good product and easy to use without using the instructions.

Find it on amazon at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XTE6TL8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte