Skip to main content

Shake that Protein

Hello everyone, today I will be discussing a product I recently received for free in return for this honest review. The product being discussed is the Protein Shaker Bottle made by the company Maximum Muscular and sold on amazon by the company Luxury Solutions.

The Protein Shaker Bottle is a great addition to your regular workout gear. It holds about 20 oz. of liquid, which is more than enough if you are using it to drink smoothies or protein shakes in the bottle, because these drinks make you full with half of its cup. The botttle comes in four different colors when you are ordering it. The bottle has a twist and lock system that makes it very easy to keep your liquid from spilling out. This system makes it a spill proof bottle. It is made of premium plastic that makes it very durable and making it hard to crack or shatter easy. The price of the bottle is really good and comes around the same price range as most protein bottle but it's bigger so the cost is cheaper than some of them I bought before. The reason I don't have most of the bottle from before is because they either cracked or had some other damage.

I love this bottle and have changed from my regular protein shake bottle because it is much bigger than the one I had previously. I changed my protein shake bottle to this one also because it has a compartment at the bottom of the bottle that can hold my protein powder and my supplement pills I use to workout. I made a green tea shake with protein powder added to it when I used it. I think this bottle is better than most I have used and I say this because I don't have to worry about it leaking and me getting all sticky and wet. The fact that it is actually spill proof (I tested it out) is good also because you won't have anything in your bag wet such as your gym clothes, cell phone, tablet or whatever you keep in there.

I usually carry mines to the gym and to work since I work at night time. I don't only make shake and smoothies in the bottle but I have tried it using weight loss tea and still it doesn't spill out. The bottle is big but not too big to fit in your bag if your bag isn't too big.

If you like to buy this one, you can find it on amazon at :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VDGGXA6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

Regular
 Without the Bottom Compartment 
 Inside


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...