Skip to main content

Shake that Protein

Hello everyone, today I will be discussing a product I recently received for free in return for this honest review. The product being discussed is the Protein Shaker Bottle made by the company Maximum Muscular and sold on amazon by the company Luxury Solutions.

The Protein Shaker Bottle is a great addition to your regular workout gear. It holds about 20 oz. of liquid, which is more than enough if you are using it to drink smoothies or protein shakes in the bottle, because these drinks make you full with half of its cup. The botttle comes in four different colors when you are ordering it. The bottle has a twist and lock system that makes it very easy to keep your liquid from spilling out. This system makes it a spill proof bottle. It is made of premium plastic that makes it very durable and making it hard to crack or shatter easy. The price of the bottle is really good and comes around the same price range as most protein bottle but it's bigger so the cost is cheaper than some of them I bought before. The reason I don't have most of the bottle from before is because they either cracked or had some other damage.

I love this bottle and have changed from my regular protein shake bottle because it is much bigger than the one I had previously. I changed my protein shake bottle to this one also because it has a compartment at the bottom of the bottle that can hold my protein powder and my supplement pills I use to workout. I made a green tea shake with protein powder added to it when I used it. I think this bottle is better than most I have used and I say this because I don't have to worry about it leaking and me getting all sticky and wet. The fact that it is actually spill proof (I tested it out) is good also because you won't have anything in your bag wet such as your gym clothes, cell phone, tablet or whatever you keep in there.

I usually carry mines to the gym and to work since I work at night time. I don't only make shake and smoothies in the bottle but I have tried it using weight loss tea and still it doesn't spill out. The bottle is big but not too big to fit in your bag if your bag isn't too big.

If you like to buy this one, you can find it on amazon at :

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VDGGXA6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

Regular
 Without the Bottom Compartment 
 Inside


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte