Skip to main content

Bring Traffic My Way

Today I will be reviewing an online course on the site Udemy. It is a course centered at obtaining the secrets to bringing traffic to your website, blog or even youtube. Below is a summary of what each section has to offer.

Section 1:
In this section of the course they give you an introduction as to what will be discussed in the upcoming lectures and each sections topics. It explans what will be exected of after you finish the cours and what you can gain from it.

Section 2:
In this section of the course, they go in detail about a great deal of topics.  The main subject in this section is Youtube. Included are the following topics: how to get a better rank, video uploads, making a title, writing a description, using tags, using annotations, using thumbnails, creating playlists, interaction, retention, promotion, channel optimization, using pings, indexing and boosting your views. I just recently started my own youtube page and I am pretty new to it, so I hope this will help me when I really start to make and upload videos.

Section 3:
In this section of the course, the main subject being discussed is Traffic for your Website. The topics included in this section are the following: using search engines, page ranks, using keywords, domains and hosting, tracking and indexing your website, email marketing, article marketing, document sharing, forum marketing, guest posting, comments on blogs, answering sites, video marketing, using blog carnivals, tutorials, pinging on your blog, enzine joint ventures, ad swaps and using press release. This section has been the most beneficial to me because I have a blog and website and have been wanting to know how to get more audience.

Section 4:
In this section of the course, the main subject being discussed is Google Page One. This section focuses in on the game plan on how to get your rank up and how it works. The section gives you a plan on how to achieve the most audience.

Section 5:
In this section of the course, the main subject being discussed is Social Media. The topics being discussed are the following: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google Plus, Youtube, LinkedIn, Stumbleupon, Tumblr, Flickr, Reddit, Digg and Delicious. This is the most influencial setion or me. I don't know if it will help as yet but I will be keeping an update as to when or if the audience for my blog, website and social media start taking off.

You can find the course on the Udemy site here at:

http://deegitmedia.com/traffic-guide/

* I have received this course in exchange for an honest review of it and its contents. All words are of my own experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...