Skip to main content

Chop & Scrape Like a Chef

Many of us who love to cook also love pretending we are chefs when we are in the kitchen preparing and cooking a good meal. So needless to say most people who enjoy cooking and cook often most likely has a variety of cooking utensils to accommodate them. Some of the utensils we might like to use when cooking are

But one of the best utensils you could have handy is a chopper and scraper especially when you are using peppers, garlic, onions or any such foods to enhance flavor. So today I am going to be introducing a product I recently received in exchange for this honest and unbiased review is called the Sunsella Stainless Steel Pastry Chopper & Scraper. It is made and manufactured by the company Sunsella.

The chopper & scraper is made of a high grade stainless steel and when I felt it seems to be very tough and durable. On the top of the chopper and scraper comes a non-slip grip handle to make sure while chopping it doesn't slip out of your hand since our hands are not always dry when using utensils. This is because you should constantly be washing your hands whenever you touch a different food. The size of the chopper and scraper is a good size it's not too small nor too big. The actual size is said to be 6 inches by 4.3 inches wide and long. The blade is pretty long and covers a good amount of vegetables or meat when you are chopping or slicing.

I used the chopper to cut up some green peppers, red peppers, oninons, carrots, celery and garlic when I made dinner for my family. I cooked some steak with rice and beans and using the chopper made it a lot faster to slice the vegetables I mentioned a minute ago. I also used it to cut some of the pieces of meat that were too large so that I could portion enough for everyone's plate. This chopper and scraper comes very much in handy when you are cooking.

I used it a second time in the first week I had it to help make little pizza squares by using the chopper to cut the dough into medium squares or rectangles I should say. I sliced some piece of dumpling dough and some pie dough with the chopper as well. Using this product it made it easy for me to scrape up the extra dough that was left on the cutting board.

Overall I would recommend this product to anyone who cooks or bakes. I loved it and I'm sure many people will love it too. It comes in handy when preparing your food and helps you keep your area clean.

If you would like to purchase one you can on amazon at :
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KYEOJHC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...