Skip to main content

Protect your Baby

Ever want to enjoy those nice, warm summer days with your baby in the grass at the park or on the sand at the beach. I know I want to but we dread those beaming sunlights in our baby's eyes and on their skin. We often carry our car seat in order to have a place to sit them but the heat from the sunlight is sometimes too much especially for a newborn. We have this problem and I may have found a possible solution.The answer to our problemis a  product I will be reviewing today is called the Bonafide Baby Car Seat Cover. It is sold by the company Key West Merchants.
I received it for free in return for this honest and unbiased review. All the words are my own and are based on my experience with using the product.

There is a few things to tell about the car seat cover you may want to know, just to get a little information about it. The car seat cover is double sided to be used a blanket and as a cover against weather, dust and other sorts. One side is made up of 35% cotton and the other side is made up of 65% polyester. Its main purpose is to protect your baby against weather conditions, too much light and any insects crawling or flying around. The other side of the car seat cover has the main purpose of serving as a blanket with its soft backside. It comes equipped with velcro latches to attach to the car seat. As well, it comes equipped with a free stroller hook to carry on the side of the stroller when you are putting the baby back in and need to store it. Also the car seat cover comes in three colors being Black w/White Stripes, Pink w/White Stripes and Blue w/White Stripes. I have the Pink w/ White Stripes.

I went to Central Park a few days ago with my baby niece and my baby nephew. I took both car seats with me and the car seat covers. When I went to the park many people saw my car seat cover and asked where I had gotten it from. I told them I got it from amazon and it was a decent price. Anyway, the car seat cover was very easy to attach on. It was also very easy to attach it to the stroller.

I would recommend the car seat cover because it's inexpensive and works well in protecting your baby from too much sunlight, dust and even bugs. The cost is only $21.95. To me it isn't too much money. Remember that you are getting 2 in 1 with this car seat cover. You are getting the car seat cover and a blanket in one.  I feel it's a necessity for when you plan on going out and not let only to the park or beach
but anywhere you may need to put your baby down.

If you would like to purchase one you can find it on amazon at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XM5ZIMU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sapphire Birthstone Ring

So I got this ring which I happen to love. It fits perfectly on my ring finger and it is also my birthstone color. The ring is very elegant looking and a nice engagement ring. You can wear it on a regular day or even when dressed up for a special event.  The ring size is as accurate as can be where I have chubby fingers so I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. The ring fits just right and isn't too loose or too tight which is important for em and formats people because they want to be comfortable.  I would recommend this ring for anyone who is born in September or just likes the sapphire color. it makes a great addition to your outfit too. Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD341Q6

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones

Today I will be reviewing a much needed bluetooth headset called Bluetooth Wireless Music Earphones manufactured by a company called Silicon devices. I received it for free in return for this honest review.  It's a bluetooth headset that is hands-free. It's claims to be compatible with IOS devices, pc's, notebooks and android devices. The talk time is suppose to be between 4 to 6 hours with standby time of 150 hours. It also says that it has voice prompt and can even connect to 2 mobile devices at once. The bluetooth has noise cancellation and allows you to high definition clear music. I will put all these to test. The bluetooth is a wireless earbuds headset that comes in the color of black and neon green. The earbuds are shaped slanted to fit perfectly into your ears and not stick out. The package has a plastic bag full of rubber earbud covers to fit your size earhole. The bluetooth comes in a nice looking black case to hold the other contents inside. The other conte