Skip to main content

Sleep on Heaven

You ever find yourself having trouble sleeping because your uncomfortable, tossing and turning all night. Well I have found myself with ths problem too many times
before but I think I found a solution for you guys. The solution to our problem is the Memory Foam Pillow Contour for Back & Side Sleepers made by the company
Smarter Rest.

The Memory Foam Pillow comes in a white, zippered pillow case to protect it from dirt, dust and even germs. The pillow itself is made of german memory foam and contains its velvet softness. Since the pillow case is zippered it is easy to clean when you need to wash it. All you simply do is remove the pillow case and either hand wash it or put it into the laundry.  The Memory Foam Pillow helps to keep your head cool and is said to be good for your back whether you have back problems or not. It can be used as a cushion or wedge that you could sit on if your butt is hurting you.

The Memory Foam Pillow has many benefits to it according to the company. The benefits that are associated with the pillow are ones I think may would consider to be great. Let's begin to talk about some of the benefits. The benefits include stimuating air flow, minimizing sleep sweat, reducing humidity, aid ventilation, promote blood circulation, induce muscle relaxation and absorb heat. Of all the benefits I have listed, the most important to me are minimizing sleep sweat, reducing humidity and aid ventilation. These are the most important for me because I have asthma and having clean, cool air is a must for me if I don't want to have an asthma attack during the night. Also when it's too hot I can't sleep and often toss and turn all night.

I would recommend this product most definitely because after only using it for three days I have noticed that I fall asleep much faster now with the memory foam pillow. I'm still going to continue to use the pillow to see if some of the other benefits are actually true. I would also recommned it becaue it comes with some bonus gifts. The bonus gifts are a free E-book giving you guiding tips for better sleep, 2 free pair of ear plugs and a free eye mask to sleep with just in case you don't have one.

The most important reason for my recommendation for the product is that it makes my neck very relaxed when I sleep and before, with regular pillows I often woke up with my back and neck hurting. This problem seems to be wearing off because I'm waking up with more energy in some sort, without much pain as before.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All words are my own and are based on experience using the product.

If you would like to purchase one of your you can find it online on amazon at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R1UY148?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...