Skip to main content

Bottle Warmer & Sterilizer

Today we will be reviewing a product I received for free in exchange for my honest review of the product. The product is Intel-A-Temp Bottle Warmer & Sterilizer with Digital LED Display. The company that sells it is called Maxx Elite. The product can be used for heating up many items such as breast milk, jar baby food, massage oil, essential oils and even to warm the baby bottles itself.

The product has a independent temperature setting for certain things you are heating up. With just the touch of a button you can have it set to heat anything you want inside the bowl it comes with. When you need to sterilize your bottle or nipple this is a great product to invest in since it helps to keep your baby safe by killing the bacteria and germs. And this is the main priority of having a baby. When you use this bottle warmer and sterilizer you can just use the set timer feature on it which may be the best option for you since it's the easiest. The bottle warmer is really lightweight  and small so you can carry it around in your baby bag without taking too much space or being too heavy. The bottle warmer comes with a instructions pamphlet which is very easy to understand and read, along with pictures of the product and the buttons to press.

The thing I love about this bottle warmer and sterilizer is that it seems to never overheat. I like this because even if I use it to heat up some baby milk and the baby doesn't want it at the moment or doesn't wake up at that time it will keep it warm until im ready to use it. The other benefit to having this bottle warmer and sterilizer is that you can set the timer using one of its features and don't have to remember to turn it off. You can do this for both sterilizing the bottle and warming up the bottle. You can see this is good because often when we have a baby we are so wrapped up doing other things and trying to have everything ready for when the baby wakes up that we may forget to turn something like the warmer off.

For many of reasons I can think of I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a child and wants a safe bottle warmer and sterilzer to keep away germs.  The good thing about too is that when you invest in this product you have a 1 year warranty in case anything may happen to your bottle warmer.

*I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All words are of my own opinion.

You can find it on amazon at:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00W2U54T8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...