Skip to main content

Toothbrush Beware

The product we will be discussing is the Toothbrush Toothpaste Holder 3 Rinse Cups Wall Mount made and sold by the company Norcho. This product comes with a wall mount adhesive sticker and some strong hooks. You need no tools for drilling or any such. There are 3 toothbrush sections that can hold up to possibly 3 toothbrush on each section.  In the top of the holder is 3 store grids which can hold many things such as face cream, razors, toothpaste or combs. The 3 rinse cups hold up to 350 ml of liquid. The colors are green, pink and blue.

I have put it up in my bathroom on the wall, near the mirror and a little bit to the side of the sink. It was so easy to put on and it stayed on my wall very well. I was able to put up 9 toothbrush's on it even though it says 6 were to fit. I also keep my combs, razors and toothpaste in the storage top bins. It gives me so much more space to hold stuff without it looking too cluttered. Being able to have these things such as my toothpaste, razors, combs and toothbrushes among other things, have made my sink top clear of everything except my soap dish. The holder has made it easier to keep these things away from being unsanitary and being destroyed or knocked ver in to the trash which is right next to the sink. The rinsing cups holding up to 350 ml of liquid, which is great too. I usually use it for water to rinse to my mouth before I start brushing. I also use them now for when I gargle my mouthwash, rising my mouth after brushing instead of buying the mini cups every few months. It makes this a real money saver.

I would most definitely recommend this product for anyone. It makes a big difference in space in my bathroom. You keep your toothbrush clean as well as away from bacteria that float around in your bathroom from your toilet an such. It won't break the bank when you buy one so you don't have to worry about the cost.

* I have received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016JQVE6C?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...