Skip to main content

So Much Power in Such A Small Device

Most people who go to the gym or even do much activity that's new to their body will experience some tension and soreness in their muscles. This is never a good thing because no one wants to be in pain ever. But now I may have come across a product that can help with this even if you are away from home.

The product that we will be discussing is the Mini Penguin Massager made by Santamedical and sold by Oximeter Superstore. The device is white in color and very small. It comes with two option modes of vibration and speed. When you hold it in your hand it barely weighs anything and it is small enough to fit in a your bag. It weighs less than 2 pounds. It is used to help relax your muscles by massaging you. If you have any tension in your muscles this is great for and can  be used on any part of your body whether it be your neck, back, shoulders or legs. You use 2 AA batteries to operate it.

After my first use with it, I have to say I love it and find myself using it so often I never leave home without it. Alright so I recently started a new job which requires way more physical activity like being and lifting and running all other the place. By the way I just wanted to share with you a little note for when I use the massager.
I press down a little hard and give it some pressure when I use it because I noticed that's when you will have the most effective results when using this mini massager to relieve the pain  in your muscles. If you don't apply some pressure I'm sure you will not ever have any relief from your pain. After being in kind of a lot of body pain from my new jobs movements, this massager has made a big difference in the muscle pain I have after using right away. Let me tell you that it feels so nice and good you will be in love the same day. I won't sit here and say all my muscle pain went right away but majority of it actually was relived to my surprise. Even though the massager is small, it has a lot of force and power in it and it does get the job done.

I would defnitely have to say that I recommend this product 100 percent. Anyone who loves being out of muscle pain should most definitely give this a try. It helps to relieve the muscle pain you often get from doing exercises and moving around doing lots of physical activites. You won't be disappointed believe me. Plus it won't break the bank.

* I have received this product for a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A1H3YAE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...