Skip to main content

Be Fit Not Fat

Alright so it's a new year and we always make some new year's resolution about losing weight or changing attitudes or any such thing you think need to make you a better you. We will get into shape this year and be super fit and healthy.

The product we will be reviewing today is the Women's Workout Program made by the company Fe Fit. This program comes in two different packages, one being the Basic and the other being the Deluxe Set. It consists of 28 workouts on a total of 8 DVD's. There are 7 different genres and a variety of programs. The programs are the 21 Day, 6 Week Fat Loss, 6 Week Toning, 3x a Week, 4x a Week, 5x a Week and a 13 Week. The package that I have is the basic set which comes with nutrition tips, measurements and tracking tools. The program is made to help you flatten your stomach and firm and tighten glutes.

The DVD's consist of the following workouts: Each are about 30 minutes long
Total Body Toning  (Levels 1-4)
Cardio Circuit (Levels 1-4)
Barre (Levels 1-4)
Upper Body (Levels 1-4)
Lower Body (Levels 1-4)
Core (Levels 1-3)
Stretch Flow (Levels 1-4)

I have been using it for about 2 weeks now and it has made a difference in my lifestyle choice. I have been using the program as a beginner since it's been a long time since I have worked out. I have been doing each DVD on level 1 and it has been a challenge for me. I love the challenge let me say though. The best for are the Core, Total body and the Cardio. I find the Barre workout to be a little hard for me. The DVD's are about 30 minutes long and you can last for the entire 30 minutes after you do the workout often and what I mean by often is everyday. When you start any workout you should take a before picture and then after which ever program is done you should take after picture.

The program comes with a few booklets which are the user guide which includes the measurement and performance tracker. This helps you follow your measurement by measuring the circumference of each body part. The body parts are the right & left bicep, hips, waist, right & left thigh and the right & left calf. These measurements are crucial because it will let you notice the weight loss faster. You write in the measurements for day 1, 30, 60 and 90. It comes with a test for aerobics and strength when you perform for 1 minute for the same days as mentioned before. Then you will have the calender for the 3x, 4x, 5x week workout. Last it comes the calender for the 6 week toning and the 6 week weight loss.

*Oh and by the way I have lost a total of 2.8 pounds in just 2 weeks. Isn't that awesome.

I would recommend this because it is helping me to reach my goal of losing the 25 pounds by april. It has great workout that challenge you more and more each lesson. If you want to workout to build muscle, lose weight or even tone up your body this can be very helpful to you.

*I have received free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All words are my own.

Find it on amazon at:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...