Skip to main content

Pull Til it's Chopped

The product is the Pull Chopper Food Processor made by the company Kuuk. This processor is green and white in color. You can chop a variety of things in it such as nuts, vegetables, fruit and much more. With 1 pull you are supposedly getting 16 chops according to the company. You can use this processor to make many things such as salsa, hummus, pesto, dressings, sauces and guacamole. It is BPA free and FDA approved. When you make a mixture you can store whatever you aren't using in the fridge for later or some other time. It doesn't take any electricity, so that's good cause you can save on your light bill. Just kidding.

I have it when I had a onion and a tomato. I had to pull it about close to 12 times or maybe a little bit more. It can be kind of tiring to keep pulling it. I had cut it somewhat small before putting it in the little chopper because it is small already. The pieces need to be small because if they aren't then the chopping blades seem to get stuck and not really turn like it is supposed to. The only downside to this little baby is that the pieces fall apart easily. When I first opened it and pulled the handle to see if it worked properly it fell apart but don't get me wrong it still was easy to place right back on . I had chopped up the onion and tomato to put with my dinner, you know to give it more flavor. When I was done with it, it was very easy to clean since all the pieces fall right off plus it's small.

I would recommend this product because it actually does chop up some vegetables and other things but the only thing is that you have to pull it a good amount of time to have your stuff chopped. I felt like I had to pull to many times but it does get the job done.

*I have received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Find it on amazon at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X66IP2K?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...