Skip to main content

Hide That Money

Some of us who work out tend to bring a few things with us when we go to the gym or go running or doing any exercise outside of our home. When we leave the house we always try to carry a few things that are important to us. These are usually things that hold some value. We feel the need to bring them to have them feeling safe in your possession. This is sometimes bad because we don't have much space on us to hold them without people noticing we are carrying something. I have come across a product that may be useful for us when we leave the house.

The product is the RFID Blocking Hidden Money Belt made by the company Oflamn and PJian Sport. The money belt is black and grey. It has a radio frequency shield material which is suppose to be the reason it is safe to have. The money belt has 2 compartments with zippers on them. It also has 3 pockets for holding cards like debit identification and credit cards. Also headphones, money, cell phones, keys and even a passport can be held in here as well. It has adjustable straps, soft mesh padding and is very comfortable.

If you didn't know what RFID was all it is a abbreviation for Radio Frequency Identification. I only know this because I looked it up once before. You can wear it under your clothes to hide it from others who may want to try to rob and steal from you if they even think you have valuables on yourself.  When I wore this I had put my money, headphones, ID and my debit card in here. I wore it before I left my house to go to the laundromat and then later again to go to the gym. They were all able to fit because there is more than enough space in this little belt. The only thing is that if you put too much stuff in here, to the point where it isn't flat looking, then you may have a problem because someone will be able to notice you have a belt or something under you clothes. This may make you a target in certain places where crime is very high. 

*I have recieved this product for a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. 

I would recommend this only because it actually holds the things mentioned above without being noticed much. The more you want to carry, the less hidden you belt is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal bracelet

The product we will be discussing today is the Crystal Bracelet made by the company Crystal . The bracelet is for women and has a lot of crystal on it. It runs 18 cm or 7 inches long. The bracelet has a gold plated color with a metal finishing on it. I have worn the bracelet a few times while going out with the girls and on a casual day as well. It fits very well on my wrist, not being too small nor too large. The fit is basically perfect as you will see in the end of this review. The feeling of the bracelet is nice where you don't have any scratches left on your skin from it. The clip on hook lock mechanism keeps your bracelet from falling off your wrist even if your dancing. At times the bracelet does get stuck onto some of my sweaters at the wrist section of the sweater and some shirts as well too. With most costume type jewelry the color seems to fade away but the crystal bracelet else has yet to change any colors nor fade. I recommend this bracelet because it looks very e...

The Lucky 7

First off I want to say that I love to cook in my house and enjoy using tools that make it more easier and faster. So today I am going to be reviewing the Premium 7 Piece Kitchen Gadget Utensil Tool Set made by the company Vintage Kitchen . This 7 piece utensil tool set consists of  a peeler, ice cream scooper, pizza & cheese slicer, multi-purpose grater, avocado slicer and a multifunctional bottle opener. They are all made of steel and plastic. The color of the utensils are turquiose and they are dishwasher safe. So I used this for the first time and I got to say that I actually like them a lot. The first utensil I used was the pizza slicer when I made some pizza for my clients at the nursing home I work at part time. The pizza slicer cuts so smooth and thorough too. The other utensil I used was the peeler. I used the peeler for dinner at home when I peeled potatoes and I would recommend this product because they all work properly and look awesome. The quality of the ...

Making Money with a Small Blog

So everyone obviously knows I'm a beginner blogger and trying to make it into a living since I love to write. I would love to make a living doing what I love. I have recently come across and been given an opportunity to review a book I received for free in exchange for and honest and unbiased review. The book is called "How to Monetize a Small Blog" and it's author is Luke Weil . It is a very small and thin book so don't worry for all of those who hate reading bookks especially if they are big, but the key to success as they say is knowledge and determination. So if you want to succeed then you now what you gotta do. Alright so back to the book review. The book has only a few chapters in the book and they go right into detail about the chapter title which I like. The chapters and details entailed in each are the following I will discuss in a brief way that is. The first is about Direct Advertising which goes in detail about the pro and cons of using adve...